Aranjuez, Madrid (Spain)
In 2002 he obtained a degree in Advertisement in Madrid. He worked as a film critic and directed two short films and some cultural live events.
He was photography teacher and online coordinator at BlankPaper School (Madrid, Spain).
He currently lives in Madrid (Spain) and combines his work as creative director at Havas Worldwide advertising agency with his projects in documentary photography.
Awards and nominations:
2014. "everything will be ok" selected as one of the Best Books of 2014 by Photo-eye.
2014. Paris Photo–Aperture Foundation PhotoBook Awards. Selected.
2014. "everything will be ok" selected at Fotobook Festival Dummy Award.
2013. “everything will be ok” selected by Folha de S. Paulo as one of the best photobooks of the year (the only dummy on the list).
2013. Honorable Mention at Best Ibero-American Photobook Award by RM.
2011. Voies Off Arles. Selected.
2011. Honorable Mention at New York Photo Festival.
2010. Descubrimientos PhotoEspaña. Selected.
2009. Nominated three times at the New York Photo Festival.
2009. Deeper perspective finalist at International Photography Awards (Lucie Awards).
2009. Finalist Vice Magazine + Ctrl. Alt. Shift Award.
2008. International meeting of Photojournalism City of Gijón. Scolarship.
2008. First Prize at INJUVE Human Rights Awards.
2015. PhotoEspaña. Ivorypress. Madrid (Spain).
2013. Le Photobook Fest. Paris (France).
2013. IvoryPress Bookstore / Photobook Club. Madrid (Spain).
2011. Photographic Centre Peri. Turku (Finland)
2011. Museum of Fine Arts. Valencia (Spain)
2010-2011. BlankPaper Space. Madrid (Spain).
2010. Imaginaria Festival. Castellón (Spain).
2009. TAOFS Gallery. San Diego, California (USA).
2009. AOP (Asociation of Photographers) Gallery. London (UK).
2009. New York Photo Festival. New York (USA).
2009. Capital One Corporate Gallery. Richmond (USA).
2009. Art Space. Richmond, (VA, USA)
2009. Kkien Atelier. Milano (Italy).
2009. Sevilla Foto Festival. Sevilla (Spain).
2008. Santander Bank Financial City Madrid (Spain).
Everything will be ok. 2014. Self-pubblished with Cristina De Middel.
British Journal of Photography.
British Journal of Photography.
Anuario 02 BlankPaper Escuela. BlankPaper Editions. 2010. Madrid, Spain.
Descubrimientos PhotoEspaña. 2010. La Fábrica Editions. Madrid, Spain.
Frágiles. 2010. Autopublished. Madrid, Spain.
Encontrados #1. 2010. Autopublished. Madrid, Spain.
Enfoca. Share Editions. 2009. Madrid, Spain.
- El Pais. "El Fotolibro se retrata en Arles". August 9, 2014.
- "The spanish are coming". British Journal of Photography. July, 2014.
- "10 photographers you should follow on Tumblr". Fotografia Magazine. August, 2014.
- Paris Photo - Aperture Foundation PHOTOBOOK AWARDS. November, 2014.
- Photo-Eye. Best books of 2014. Review by Sara Skorgan Teigen. December 11, 2014.
- Vanity Fair. "Así es la edad dorada del fotolibro español". October 11, 2013.
- NOTODO. "Un alegato fotográfico emocionalmente implosivo". November 6, 2014.
- El País. "La nueva ola de la fotografía made in Spain ya está aquí". July 24, 2014.
- Dailymetal. "La creatividad es un medio liberador para ordenar el caos de la realidad". September 22, 2014.
- British Journal of Photography. November 28, 2014.